- Joey has been an active part of The Fighting Fit family since 2013 and he currently holds his Cf-L1 From CrossFit Inc.
- He is one of our CrossFit coaches and also a coach for our Bad Boy Juniors program where he teaches, encourages, and directs teens and preteens on the importance of fitness and health. Joey is also the lead instructor for the Competition Training Class.
- He has competed in the 2015 CrossFit Open along with the T-Town Competition where he placed 3rd out of 32 and the Rochester Competition in 2014 where he placed 1st out of 30.
- CrossFit Weightlifting L1.
- WOD Medic movement assessment.